Small and large-format printing
We get the details right
As far as PPS. Imaging is concerned, when it comes to size, colour and format, the sky's the limit. Need high-quality solutions? With short lead times? Using some of Germany's most state-of-the-art facilities, our highly trained staff will maximise the potential of the latest printing technology.
Focus on format
Big areas make a big impression. That's why we use large-format printing technology with a printable material width of 5 m and direct-to-board printing technology with a printable material width of 2 m. Even larger motifs can also be expertly assembled.
Technical queries? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
Outdoor advertising with mesh, PVC or backlit surfaces
Outdoor advertising over large surface areas takes many different forms. Every site and every substructure is different. That's why your project requires tailored planning and careful media selection. Mesh, which is wind-permeable and weather-resistant, is the most commonly used medium. For hoardings, which have a non-wind-permeable substructure, PVC is generally used. To light surfaces from behind, a special material that lends itself well for the purpose is used. Various materials with a rubber edge structure (e.g. Decotex) are available for graphic and tenter frames. To find the right solution for your large-format outdoor advertising needs, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Specifications for mesh, PVC and backlit surfaces, Decotex
- Mesh: B1, 350 g/m², max. print width 5 m
- Tarp: B1, 550 g/m², max. print width 5 m
- Backlit: B1, 650 g/m², max. print width 5 m
- Decotex: B1, 220 g/m², max. print width 5 m
Direct to board printing
Flexible – even for rigid materials
Using direct-to-board printing, we can print directly onto all kinds of material – wood, tiles and more – with a thickness of up to 5 cm. The UV-curing inks we use are scratchproof and suitable for resolutions of up to 400 dpi. These properties make direct-to-board printing ideal for billboards and other advertising media for events, conferences, trade fairs and various other indoor and outdoor uses. For more information on direct-to-board printing, talk to one of our colleagues.
- Aludibond: max. board size 2 x 3.2 m
- Forex: B1, max. board size 2 x 3.2 m
Dye sublimation: elastic, washable, high-resolution
Thermo or dye sublimation printing is a special process for high-res printing onto textiles. The carrier material, usually polyester-based, binds with the ink under high heat and is washable up to 30°C. Our range encompasses various special materials, such as carpet or stretch fabric, for stretching over curved structures and surfaces.
For more information on textile printing, talk to one of our colleagues.
Thermo-sublimation printing specification
- Flag material: B1, 110 g/m², max. print width 3.2 m
- Decotex: B1, 220 g/m², max. print width 3.2 m
Lambda print and diafilm
Whether gloss, matt or even metallic, with Kodak photo paper colours come out with brilliance and depth every time, even in large formats. For lightboxes using fluorescent tubes or LEDs, we provide laser-lit clear and opal Lamda film in excellent quality. Alternatively we can use a backlit printed version. Our range also includes various lightboxes – contact us for more details.
Specifications for Lambda print and diafilm
- Lambda print: photo paper and diafilm, max. exposure width 1,25 m
- Backlit: max. print width 1,5 m
- Backlit-tarp: B1, 650 g / m², max. print width up to 5 m
- Citylight-Poster: B1, 135 g / m², max. print width up to 1,8 m
Vehicle film, one-vision film, floor film etc.
You need self-adhesive film for your project, but aren't sure which one to go for? Ask one of our experts.
Our range includes
- Vehicle film: especially for rib and edge adhesion
- one-vision film/perforated film: e.g. for display windows and car windscreens
- Floor film: for floor graphics
- Graffiti film: protect images from persistent dirt and spoiling
- Glass decoration film: a protective decorative coat with good light permeability
- Self-adhesive films: easily removable or permanent adhesion
'Digital silkscreen printing'
Progress in printing
'Digital silkscreen printing' combines quality with efficiency. And with Hewlett-Packard's high-performance Scitex FB7600 industrial printing technology, PPS. Imaging is breaking new ground:
- 500m²/h print speed
- 312 print heads
- Material thickness up to 25 mm
- Formats up to 165 x 320 cm
- 600 dpi print resolution
- Rigid and flexible media
- Partial or whole gloss coating
- Organic inks
- Colour-resistant and high shine
- No colour interruption
Thanks to our high-end printing technology, we are not only faster and more efficient, but more flexible too. This increased productivity leads to savings in both time and cost.
Quality guaranteed – flexibly and sustainably
'Digital silkscreen printing' is currently the most flexible form of printing. It enables personalised printing and motif changes, including within batches. The UV-curing pigmented Scitex inks used by the HP FB225 are odourless, environmentally neutral and guarantee outstanding results in terms of colour, quality and durability. GREENGUARD-accredited, the inks are approved for use in US schools and daycare facilities.
Our team is available to answer any questions you may have about digital silkscreen printing.
Classic applications for this process include
- Ceiling pendants
- Placards and posters
- Shelf camouflage
- Slides for lightboxes
Turn your ideas into wall coverings
With individualised wallpapers, you can wall-mount your own motifs. Whether for hotels, cafés museums, offices, trade fairs, conferences and other events, or simply on your own premises, you can give your creativity free rein.
To discuss your individual requirements, get in touch. Our experts are here to help and explain all the available options.
Where interior space design meets creativity
PPS. Imaging can create wallpapers from practically any kind of digital template. The basic material used is a fleece-like textile that makes it unbelievably fast, clean and easy to change.
Specification for individual wallpapers
- Easy to install – self-adhesive or with paste
- UV-stable over the long term (light-resistant)
- Double cut with gliding foot knife optional
- Suitable for wetrooms, tear and cut resistant
- Dimensionally stable – doesn't stretch or scrunch
- Completely removable when dry, and reusable
- Roll width: 48 cm; roll length: up to 7.5 m
- Low flammability in accordance with DIN 4102 B1
- Breathable in accordance with DIN 52615
- Non-reflecting fleece with subtle printing
- Can be painted over with acrylic, emulsion or latex paints